Our research efforts have been supported by grants from the government and foundations, and by the generosity of individual donors.
If you would like more information on supporting our research, making a bequest, or other planned giving opportunities, please contact Keenan Cutsforth, assistant dean of advancement, at 312-996-1339 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Erin Albrecht, Invest in Kids, Colorado
- Dana Anaby, McGill University, Canada
- Karen Choong, McMaster University, Canada
- James Graham, Colorado State University
- Natalie Leland, University of Pittsburgh
- Mats Granlund, CHILD research group, Jonkoping University, Sweden
- Beth McManus, Colorado School of Public Health
- Elizabeth Papautsky, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Ashley Stoffel, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Rachel Teplicky, CanChild Centre for Childhood Disability Research, McMaster University, Canada
- Alexa Greif, Blue Bird Day School, Chicago
- Jodi Dooling-Litfin, Rocky Mountain Human Services, Colorado
- Elizabeth Scully, Early Intervention Colorado
- UIC Applied Health Sciences Office of Research